|Later in the year, he was also plagued by cough in the wee morning hours.. While cetirizine (Zyrtec) worked like a charm to stop his nighttime. We spray the mattresses with Daniclin anti-dust mite spray (safe for babies).|
|She also had higher than therapeutic levels of cetirizine, which is the. of over-the-counter cough medications is minimal in children, so we .|
|Complicating that is the fact that it is having to recall its store brand versions of two popular meds, children's Mucinex and allergy med Zyrtec.|
|And Zarbee's Naturals Children's Cough Syrup Nighttime claims that it provides “fast, soothing relief from coughs and irritated throats” and that .|
|May 2, 2010 -- Manufacturing defects have led to the recall of 43 child and infant liquid formulations of Tylenol, Motrin, Zyrtec, and Benadryl by .|
|Fortunately, giving your child expired over-the-counter medicine is usually not the. and year, your baby Tylenol or cough syrup will work as well as promised.|
|. can also cause increased risk for ear infections especially in children.. -acting, non-sedating oral antihistamines such as Zyrtec or Allegra.|
- How to combat the scourge of pet allergies
- Dr James: are there any health food alternatives to osteoporosis drugs?
- Horrific images show 21-year-old 'burned alive' after suffering massive allergic reaction to medication he WASN'T ...
- Allergy season starting early because of recent wet weather
- We're bringing Sexy Mac: STI spotlight on chlamydia
- Are the New Generation of Diet Drugs Safe?
- FDA Approves Intravenous Esomeprazole for GERD in Children
- 6 Ways Digestive Problems Could Be Totally Screwing With Your ...
- Study: PPI Acid Reflux Drugs Overused in People with GI Bleeds
- JUDGE REINHOLD STATEMENT FOLLOWING HIS ARREST