|In the worst cases, long-term antibiotic use can even lead to C. diff, a severe infection that causes colitis, or inflammation in your colon.|
|Any antibiotic can cause you to have diarrhea, whether taken orally or by. If your symptoms of antibiotic-associated diarrhea are severe, your .|
|Broad-spectrum antibiotics can sometimes cause inflammation of the bowel (colitis). For this reason, if you get diarrhoea that becomes severe .|
|Augmentin is typically taken orally, in pill form for adults, and in a liquid (often flavored) suspension for little children.. The most common side effects for Augmentin are nausea, upset stomach, gas and diarrhea.. Augmentin can also leave people more prone to yeast infections — again, because it wipes .|
|Common parasites that are known to cause diarrhea include Giardia lamblia and... In some cases, the regurgitated stomach liquid can cause .|
|They found that instead of prescribing antibiotics targeted to the type of bacteria most likely causing the infection, many doctors were too quick .|
|He went through the side effects of the medicine and said it's tough to. handicap, severe physical, mental and emotional pain and suffering, .|
|And in developing countries, infectious diseases remain the cause of. properties and deduced it must be secreting a substance that could. Think Amoxil®, Dicloxacillin® and Augmentin®.. with Clostridium difficile, an organism that causes severe diarrhoea, due to alteration of the normal gut bacteria.|
- Use of ethanol extracts of Terminalia chebula to prevent periodontal ...
- Could Cipro and Other Fluoroquinolone Antibiotics Cause ...
- FDA Bolsters Warnings About Class of Antibiotics
- We Asked a Pharmacist: Which OTC Meds Can You Take While ...
- Should I take a potassium supplement?
- Why I'd never take the hair loss drug President Trump uses
- My road to recovery has been long and expensive
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Get Rid of Headaches and Other Minor Health Woes
- Refrigerate doxycycline